“They have a really deep knowledge of the market and provide sophisticated advice on a timely basis.”
– Chambers Asia Pacific 2016
Our securities law and capital markets team is widely regarded as the best in India, and is at the forefront of every market innovation, be it on the equity, debt or commodities side. The team comprises over 30 specialist capital markets lawyers, including six partners.
Our capital markets offerings include:
• Initial and further public offers, rights and preferential issues
• Issues of American/ Global Depository Receipts and Indian Depository Receipts
• Issues of convertible or exchangeable bonds and warrants
• Private placements by listed companies
• Tender offers through stock exchanges
• Bulk and block deals
• Standalone Rule 144A/ Reg S bonds
• Medium term note programmes
• Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCBs)
• Alternative Investment Market products
• Real estate investment trusts, business trusts and other foreign listings.
We are proud to work with the Government of India to pursue various rounds of public sector disinvestments as well as capital-raising by some of the largest government companies.