American Legal Media (ALM) which publishes The American Lawyer magazine & the Asian edition called The Asian Lawyer magazine, announced the winners of “The Asian Lawyer Emerging Markets Awards, 2016”, which was held today (November 24th, 2016) at the Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore. These prestigious awards in the Asia Region recognizes matters and practitioners doing work in Southeast Asia and India.
You would happy to know that for the year 2016 at The Asian Lawyer Emerging Markets Awards Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, bagged a grand total of 5 awards, details of our winnings are as follows:
• Capital Markets Deal of the Year: Debt for the NTPC’s $300M Singapore Green Masala Bond
• M&A Deal of the Year: Energy for the Tata’s $1.4B Acquisition of Welspun Renewables
• M&A Deal of the Year: Pharmaceutical for the Fosun’s Acquisition of Gland Pharma
• M&A Deal of the Year: Other Sectors for the Yokohama’s $1.2B Acquisition of Alliance Tire Group
• Emerging Markets Firm Leader of the Year – Independent for Managing Partner Cyril S Shroff